What is Bulk Mail?
The term "Bulk Mail" refers to larger quantities of mail prepared for mailing at reduced postage. Customers with large volumes of mail to be collected can call and request pick up at their premises for a fee.
Who sends Bulk Mail?
Establishments and organizations with large volumes of outgoing mails
- Corporate Companies
- Sporting Organizations
- Social Clubs
These are just a few of the beneficiaries of Bulk Mail.
What should one do to start this service?
- Come into the Grenada Postal Corporation, fill out a form
- Obtain a registration number
- Make a down payment of $150.00
What are the benefits of Bulk Mail?
- Customers pay for mailing after posting
- There is no need to affix postage stamp on mail
- Just drop off mails with registration number or call for pickup
- Cost for mailing will be charged to your account
- Monthly invoice with dates of mailing and amount charged will be sent to you