What is Visa application online?
Visa application online is a service offered by Grenada Postal Corporation assisting customers to fill the online US Visa Application DS160 form.
Who should apply for this service?
- Persons who intends to travel to a US territory and not the holder of a valid US VISA.
- Persons seeking to renew their expired US VISA.
Where can I access this service?
This service is available at all major postal outlets
What do I need to apply?
Applicants require the following:
- A valid Passport
- National ID
- US address
- Contact phone number in the US
- Full name and date of birth of their mother and father
What is the cost of this service?
Service cost is $45.00 inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
Do I have to pay for the photo?
No, the photo is part of the application process. There is no need to walk with a photo as one will be taken at the point of application to be uploaded with the DS160 form.
What do I receive after completing the form?
Applicants receive the following:
- A receipt of payment
- A printed copy of their appointment confirmation
- A printed copy of their confirmed date of appointment
What do I do with the documents collected?
- The receipt is your proof of payment
- The printed copy of the application is for your information
- The printed copy of your confirmed date of appointment is to be taken with you to Barbados
I lost the copy of my appointment confirmation could I get another copy?
Yes, you may obtain another copy from the Grenada Postal Corporation issuing office.
Do I have to pay for second copy?
Yes, the second copy will cost $10.00
What do I do next?
Make your travel and hotel arrangement for the date on your confirmation appointment.